MV (Audio)👉 https://youtu.be/RFpz4Ndbml0
[Verse 1]
Funny when I think about the months that I could not get out of bed
當我想到我下不了床的那幾個月我覺得很好笑
Going back and forth over the letters that I wrote but never sent
不斷在我寫下卻從未寄出的信紙中徘徊
Wake up and repeat it, but I was barely sleeping
重複著起床的動作 但那段時日我幾乎未眠
Swimming in the memories, I'm floating in the deep end
在回憶中悠游 我在底下浮沉
How come you're not still in my head?
我怎麼沒有仍舊想著你呢?
[Chorus]
I got, you got, we got too much time on our hands
我和你 我們有好多時間能運用
Used to be so caught up in the things we had planned
總是把目光放在我們已經計畫好的事情上面
I'm not chasing feelings that I don't understand
我不會追逐著那些我不理解的感覺
I'm underwater, but I'm over you
我還在其中 但我放下你了
[Verse 2]
Thought that I'd be good the day I took down all your pictures in my room
以為我會在取下我房間所有你的照片的那天後好一點
How'd it go from easier to everything's still leading back to you?
如何從每件事都容易指向你的生活中走出?
Can I be honest? I think about you constantly
我能誠實說嗎?我不斷想到你
You're closing every door, but now I'm looking for an opening
你靠近每扇門 但現在我在尋找新的開始
Maybe I'm just getting confused
也許我只是越來越困惑
[Chorus]
I got, you got, we got too much time on our hands
我和你 我們有好多時間能運用
Used to be so caught up in the things we had planned
總是把目光放在我們已經計畫好的事情上面
I'm still chasing feelings that I don't understand
我仍然追逐著那些我不理解的感覺
I'm underwater, am I over you?
我還在其中 我放下你了嗎?
留言列表